Monday, September 17, 2007

Back In London ...

Well - i've been back in the Big Smoke for a few months already. And, although everyone keeps harping on about what a crap Summer its been, I thought it was quite alright ... and its still going strong. Guess after the tropics of Bogor I wasn't expecting a heatwave back in the UK. As usual I've been trying to work as little as possible and spend as much time enjoying myself as I can ...

Los angelitos! Hazel and Sarah

Yey - cycling again! Hamspstead Heath

Picnic at Trafalgar Square

Bollywood aerial dancing

Me and my lovely students

Hazel and I having a posh picnic at Fulham Castle

The Thames
Sarah and I decided to go on a boat trip

Heading towards Richmond

And it was lovely and sunny

The view of the Thames from Richmond. YES - this is London!!!

Back in Hyde Park - Rollerblading with Katia and Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home